Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just a quick update :)

Well, I probably don't need to tell everyone but INVITATIONS ARE OUT!!!!!! I am so glad that I didn't hand address all 300+ of them. I think that was the last big thing that I had to do for the wedding planning. There are still some little things left to do but that's just the little stuff so no sweat :) I can't believe how fast time is moving. There is a little over a month left until Andrew and my wedding.... I definitely wouldn't recommend taking 15 credits of upper level classes while planning a wedding but I can tell you that I'm glad I did. I'm sure that is the only reason that time is moving so quickly. I feel like those last few weeks leading up to the wedding are going to drag on because I won't be in school and won't be working and there won't be anything left for me to do for the wedding. It's a great feeling though, knowing that I will be able to relax a bit before the whole wedding day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment