Sunday, August 14, 2011

We are married!!

Well, the day finally came! It was such a great day! The temple was wonderful and amazing and beautiful and perfect. It was so great to have family and friends and those I truly care about there at the temple. I also could not have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect!! The reception venue was absolutely perfect and everything I had pictured! The decorations were simple but so elegant and beautiful! I am so thankful to all the people who were there and helped set up and make it so wonderful. The evening was absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for more! The photographer and videographer were both amazing and I cannot wait to see the pictures and video that will help us remember the day that we got married. I will post pictures as soon as I get some :)
Thank you to all of the people who helped and came and made the day so great! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment