Sunday, October 7, 2012

Internship...

Well Andrew and I have been living in Maryland for a little over a month now and we love it. Andrew is really enjoying his internship with Senator Risch. His commute isn't so fun... I drive him to the bus stop, he catches the bus, rides the bus into D.C. then gets on the metro, rides the metro for about 15 mins or for a couple stops, gets off the metro and walks about 2 blocks to the building that Senator Risch has his office. The entire commute takes him about an hour and a half. But while the commute is awful, Andrew enjoys what he is doing once he actually gets to the office.
We have been to a couple Orioles games, which has been super fun! It is a good date night. :) And every Friday night we go support Karson Lawrence at his high school football games. We have had a lot of fun moments while we have been here and hope that we can keep having them.
I'm sorry that I haven't posted any pictures lately and I'm sad to say that I'm not very good at taking pictures. I guess that I'm going to have to change that if I'm to convince Andrew to get me a super nice camera. :)
Here are a couple pictures that Andrew has sent me from work. And I promise, I will try to be better about taking pictures and posting them!

Here is Andrew at his first day of his internship. He looked super good in his suit.

 This is a picture of all of the Senate interns. Andrew told me that they were kinda forced into this awkward social situation "to mingle with other interns" and at the end this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment