Thursday, November 3, 2011

24 Days to be Thankful!

So I actually got the idea from a few friends on Facebook and from a friend who is doing it on her blog, but I've decided to pick one thing from each and every day up till Thanksgiving that I am thankful for. My hope is that while I am doing it, I will be able to focus on the positive things in my life and that by doing so the negative will seem less daunting and overwhelming. I have some catch up to do but here is goes.

November 1, 2011- Day 1:
I am SO thankful for my husband! He is so wonderful and amazing!! He came into my life a year ago... and it was actually a time of uncertainty for me. I was trying to figure out what I wanted out of life and who I wanted to be. The best part is that he helped me figure a lot of that out!
I honestly could not have asked for someone better than him. He is kind and thoughtful and an amazing friend. He is understanding and supportive. He looks way good in plaid (he has like 10 plaid shirts).
Andrew is my best friend and he has changed my life so much! I'm so lucky to have him and am so glad that I get to spend forever with him!






November 2, 2011- Day 2:
I am so thankful for the apartment that we live in! It is the perfect size for us and is newer, which makes it nicer than some of the places that we could have lived here in Rexburg. Rent is pretty cheap and our only other bill is electricity... and I guess satellite, which we just got this month. This apartment is such a blessing because the owner's are so kind and really understand how hard it is to be a married college student, so they include things like gas and water in the rent. While I'm still in the process of decorating, we have definitely made it a home.








November 3, 2011- Day 3:
I am so very thankful for the temple. The blessings that come from the work performed in this beautiful place are amazing and wonderful. I am also so thankful that we have a temple so close to us... literally like 5 minutes away. That is a blessing in and of itself. I love the temple for so many reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment