Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reception!

Our reception location :)

Sign complements of Nicole Wisniewski

Our beautiful cake that was delicious!


some decorations

Centerpieces that my mom and I came up with

My beautiful sister Lacey and her beautiful daughter Eden

Melissa- SO beautiful!

My best friend Sarah

My beautiful sister-in-law, Nicole

Andrew's best friend Drew played for us

My wonderful new In-laws

My wonderful parents

Guest book table

To quote Andrew, "Holy ring babe!"

Aren't the twins so stunning?

My super cute little sisters, Aimee and Emily

Sweet moment between me and my husband

My adorable nephew Parks and his Auntie Heather

Kody and Parks, My hansom nephews

1st dance as Mr. & Mrs. Van Woerkom

Tender moments between husband and wife

Daddy-daughter dance

With all his girls!

My beautiful sister Nicole

Cutting the cake

Kody :)

Bouquet toss

Garter toss

No comments:

Post a Comment